[PSUBS-MAILIST] Sub for 2 people

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Jul 18 06:58:24 EDT 2016

You are doing the right thing by reading the book Manned Submersibles first.
Then you will know what you are looking at if you take a tour of European
submersibles. If you choose a design with a large acrylic dome, talk to Emile
first as he is your only economical option for a dome that I know of. And you may
have to go with a size he has a mould for. Hope you are OK with me recommending
you Emile.