[PSUBS-MAILIST] Sub for 2 pexople

Alan James via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Jul 19 18:33:58 EDT 2016

Kamil,I don't know any owner of a recreational submarine for personal use, that has certification from a major certifier. As said, talk to Carsten. He has a more sensible system that is based on the DNVL rules but is more of a safety check.Our safety check is normally hang it from a long rope unmanned for an hour.This submarine is for sale for more than US $1 million & I am pretty sure doesn't have certification. I read somewhere that it has 2 days life support whereas most certifiersrequire 3 or 4.Dragon - DeepFlight - Advanced Personal Submarines and Undersea Technology

|   |
Dragon - DeepFlight - Advanced Personal Submarines and Undersea Technology
   |   |

Alan