[PSUBS-MAILIST] 2016 Convention Weather Update

Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Jul 25 10:04:11 EDT 2016

Steve:

1) Do you have a list of attendees?
2) Now that the dust has settled, can you post a list of the boats that are
coming?
3) For the 10 am start for diving on Wednesday morning, where are we
meeting?
4) Can you post your cell phone number as a point contact?
5) For those of us coming in on Tuesday night, it there a
place/restaurant/hotel we can meet for informal meet and greet?

Regards

Cliff

On Mon, Jul 25, 2016 at 8:16 AM, Steve McQueen via Personal_Submersibles <