[PSUBS-MAILIST] Vacuum grease

Tue Jul 26 09:19:26 EDT 2016

Hi Alec,

Thanks for the update.   Interesting report.  There probably isn't a single
psubber who has had a perfect first launch and like you say, hopefully it
should be relatively easy to correct.  Lots of positives and at least you
managed to avert a flood, that would be a proper nightmare.  Have you got
any pics?  Or are you saving them for the convention?  Actually, are the
talks going to be streamed like last year?  Or at least recorded?  I would
like to watch them as always.  Also, the stability spreadsheet you
mentioned.  Is that a public thing?  or your own?  Could I have a copy?  I
will need something like that for my new boat...

Regards
James

On 26 July 2016 at 13:52, Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles <