[PSUBS-MAILIST] Vacuum grease

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Jul 26 12:23:35 EDT 2016

Alec,Was the sub woozy when you sank it a bit, or did you get that chance.  It seems to me you have a lot of buoyancy in those MBT's way down low.  I am sure you did that for shallow launches.  I would bet if you let 20% of the air out it would be good.  That could be a no cost easy fix, drill a few holes so the tanks fill with water to a higher level..  Hank