[PSUBS-MAILIST] Fw: sealing metheod

via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Jul 28 11:13:39 EDT 2016

Thanks for the offer. I've peered through a many of them both. Big window are great, but they mean NOT a Nekton. Which is not a bad thing, either, just different. Better in my...um, view. But you'd never convince those California guys. They wanted slim and no entanglements for safe ops in lonely places. And they swore by the flat ports. Couldn't convince them otherwise, and I tried more than once. 12,000 dives later for the series left little need for further validation as far as they were concerned. Hard to argue with that kind of success, regardless of opinions to the contrary--mine included.