[PSUBS-MAILIST] CAD for presentation

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Jun 4 09:25:56 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,

I just got introduced to a free cloud CAD program by one of the SMEs who is
volunteering on Shackleton. The UI is very similar to a simplified Autocad,
it seems to share a lot of the same commands. I'm sure there are
limitations, but this seems to have three major things going for it; it's
not too hard, it allows online collaboration between multiple designers
because its in the cloud, and its FREE.

https://www.onshape.com/

Best,

Alec

On Fri, May 27, 2016 at 10:23 PM, Michael Holt via Personal_Submersibles <