[PSUBS-MAILIST] Psub Facebook

Alan James via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Jun 4 23:08:22 EDT 2016

Jim,a number of our members identities have been used to mail out spam already, so weare not immune on this format. A lot of the members are already participating in submarine related Facebook activity.It's easy to post larger images. You just press a "like" button to acknowledge a post instead ofreplying. It seems more conducive to conversation.It wouldn't take any more time than the current system, less at times.   Just floating the idea again, as Jon had previously expressed frustration with the presentsystem from an administration perspective.As for privacy.....Is there someone interested in your private life?Alan