[PSUBS-MAILIST] Psub Facebook

Alan James via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Jun 7 21:20:12 EDT 2016

Perhaps you missed my last email about email problems!It contained a post from Jon outlining that he wasn't continuingtechnical support for the current email system.I prefer things as they are, but what is the preferred "Other" option?I am not a Facebook expert, but I believe you can have "Alerts"come up on your desktop, & have a shortcut to the site. So itwouldn't take anymore time than email to view.Cheers Alan