[PSUBS-MAILIST] Cornelius compressors

Alan James via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Jun 10 18:34:51 EDT 2016

Thanks Steve.How easy would it be to adapt a rebreather O2 feed system to a submarine?I believe APdiving in the UK did this for James Cameron's sub.I'm building a one person sub about the size of Cliff's R300 & because of the small size,wanted a system that responded quickly to O2 deviations.I envisage the system as having a constant flow of O2 at a rate just below my minimumconsumption, with a top up from readings off 3 O2 sensors.Cheers Alan