[PSUBS-MAILIST] low pressure air pump

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Jun 12 14:59:16 EDT 2016

Brian,I have been thinking kinda the same but for a generator.  I have been thinking about making a bigger buoy that I tow with Gamma.  Right now I tow a diver below buoy with a flag, so was thinking why not tow a full size inner tube pained all nice with a gen set inside it.  Then I could power my thrusters from the generator and increase my range drastically .  That would be much less trouble than a full on diesel mod.Hank