[PSUBS-MAILIST] Remember the Moki files

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Jun 13 13:55:38 EDT 2016

I decided to test my K-350 battery pods to 600' before I welded them to the
hull as I deviated from the plans where there were 4 places that could leak
instead of one like the plans show. I didn't like the idea of hydrogen gas
venting into the sub hull so I have an 1 1/2" O ring vent plug at each end
of the pods, I also have a valve at the bottoms of the pods to equalize the
pressure differential or drain if flooded and the removable end caps seal
like a hatch on a decompression chamber. Tested them yesterday and they
both passed with flying colors! I am just getting around to posting
pictures under my name on the site and when done will show them up close to
give you a better idea of what I've done. Onward and downward!

Rick