[PSUBS-MAILIST] Subsea foam

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Jun 16 16:32:29 EDT 2016

I am going to install a removable penitrator for a future hydraulics arm
and am having no luck finding a supplier that can provide a piece of 2"
thick by 9" od by 6" id 516 grade 70 steel. Seem like all the suppliers are
in Mumbai!

Rick

On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 1:38 PM, Alan James via Personal_Submersibles <