[PSUBS-MAILIST] Listing solved

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Jun 17 19:41:24 EDT 2016

Steve,I have to admit it was getting nervous watching my air supply gauge dropping, normally the sub lifts off with a couple of good squirts of air.  I had 1,000 psi when I sank witch is lots normally, I dropped to 500 psi before anything happened.  When I was ascending I could hear air coming out of the bottom of the MBT's  so she was full power UP LOL.Hank