[PSUBS-MAILIST] Listing solved

Alan James via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Jun 18 07:55:46 EDT 2016

Hank,what sort of solenoids are you using? Are they for both filling & venting?I have solenoids for both on my ambient & use them in salt water, but afterpulling some apart I wasn't that happy that they would last the distance.I remember Hugh saying he hadn't had much luck finding a descentsolenoid valve to do that job, & he imports & makes valves.I am going to use Vance's pneumatically operated top hat valve design.Alan