[PSUBS-MAILIST] amp gauge

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Jun 18 18:48:09 EDT 2016

Alan,There is some mystery with the motors, we think they are 36v but the amp draw is to low.   I think I will bump it to 48 volts on my next dive.  They could use a bit more power i think. I tested them at 48v in the lake here at home and they seemed happy and very powerful to hold onto by hand.Hank