[PSUBS-MAILIST] Battery Question

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Jun 20 09:47:24 EDT 2016

Config-1 is what Sean described but there doesn't seem to be anything
wrong with Config-2 either.  I'm not sure what kind of real-life failure
could be expected from batteries that would make me worry about
redundancy other than an explosion, but that seems rather remote.  I'd
go with whatever configuration turns out to be the easiest to wire and
maintain.

Jon