[PSUBS-MAILIST] prop guard

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Jun 21 21:30:56 EDT 2016

Today I did some more Gamma testing diving etc and I think my prop guards are interfering with performance.  When I am under way the prop does not sound smooth.  There seems to be turbulence, or so it sounds like.  When originally I tested the motors in the lake by just holding on to them,  the performance was poor.  When i took the prop guards off they were fantastic.  So it seems a Kort nozzle is good but a random tube around the prop may be bad?Hank