[PSUBS-MAILIST] Solenoid valve

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Jun 23 07:49:13 EDT 2016

Hank,
I thought of putting bellows around the plunger & oil filling the solenoid,
but I would need another set of bellows or something to compensate
for the displaced oil when the plunger retracted.
I Googled to try & find a suitable off the shelf valve but couldn't find anything.
This design should be fine. It will be corrosion proof  & work at any depth.
I am not sure I like the retaining system of the solenoid & might look around for
something off the shelf I can adapt.