[PSUBS-MAILIST] progress report

Alan James via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Jun 26 01:08:24 EDT 2016

Brian,if you wanted to save money you could just buy the transducer & mount it on your sub& take the display module from your boat whenever you needed it.I am waiting to hear back from Navico about the suitability of their forward scanning transducerwith regard to depth rating or it's ability to shoot through a fiberglass enclosure.This would be a good option if it works out, as it gives collision avoidance at a reasonable price.I don't think there would be any advantage scanning upward, over a pressure gauge that gives youdepth readings. Alan