[PSUBS-MAILIST] compas

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Jun 27 05:49:54 EDT 2016

James I went with a new Ritchie, exactly the same as what came with Gamma.  Maybe I should have bought one like yours.   It does not work at all- I am starting to think there may be minerals in the area that screw it up.  We have a lot of iron in the rock here-espetially Kootenay Lake and that is where I will end up with Gamma.  So I should figure out a compass that does not rely on magnets.Hank