[PSUBS-MAILIST] gyro compass

Alan James via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Jun 27 16:39:09 EDT 2016

Hank,I think your theory about the UFO is looking good at this stage.It didn't work at 10ft, that's about 5psi; So have you tried squeezingit in various places to replicate that? Or what about mounting itinside the hull on a pole in the center of the dome area, as faras possible from the hull. If it worked it would eliminate any Alieninfluences & indicate that the water pressure was the problem.Alan