[PSUBS-MAILIST] Euronaut's new lights

MerlinSub@t-online.de via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Mar 1 10:50:04 EST 2016

Hi Antoine, the rules for sub are the same as for any other surface vessel.

Just that some nation run a orange stroboscope (flash) light addirional or
there (military )subs.

You have to run lights if you try to run the boat in darkness or fog etc.

At daylight for a daycruiser are no lights required.

At least you have to have a white handlamp on board to show you (sport)
boat.

The rules reference different about the length of the vessel an the type.

Any broschure about sportboats from you sportclub, goverment or coastguard
can explain the rules for small boats.

-----Original-Nachricht-----