[PSUBS-MAILIST] Hatch interlock

Alan James via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Mar 2 23:05:54 EST 2016

Yes, didn't think of the pressure you get when you open the door.You would need to have a valve to release the vacuum before being ableto open the door, perhaps this valve could be a 3 way valve, letting air in between the o-rings& closing the flow to the transducer simultaneously. This would stop a low pressure transducer being destroyed & stop the vacuum pump cutting in as it would maintain a vacuum in the line.Cheers Alan