[PSUBS-MAILIST] Bathymertic Maps

Alan James via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Mar 14 17:43:54 EDT 2016

Scott,there is this on line facility, or are you after a map for the wall?Bathymetric Data Viewer

|   |
| Bathymetric Data ViewerGEBCO_2014 Bathymetry Color Scale (depth in meters): ETOPO1 Color Scale (depth/elevation in meters):  |
|  |
| View on maps.ngdc.noaa.gov | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

Alan