[PSUBS-MAILIST] add penetrator

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Mar 14 21:42:56 EDT 2016

Hi Sean,Thank you,I intend on using a .5 inch strait fine thread penetrator with o-ring seal.  That is the reason for going through the hatch land.  The hatch land was machined flat on the top and will accommodate the penetrator with no machining because the penetrator has the recess in it for the o-ring.  Also the land is very beefy.  It may be better to just buy a new penetrator with more connections.  I am one wire short.   As always  you are big help!Hank