[PSUBS-MAILIST] New Sub Project.

Tue Mar 15 10:38:19 EDT 2016

​Hi All,

I have bought Scadoc 1000 from Emile.  Its just arrived today in Guernsey
and I will collect it from the harbour freight shed at the weekend.

I am not really quite ready for a new sub project, but I went to look and
couldn't say no....

The idea is that the sub is big enough to fit a small diesel engine in, so
I can be more independent on the surface.  Still a lot of work to do of
course, but there is a lot of work not to do as well.   I will make all the
changes that I have learned building Jodie B to make a more useful boat.

I want to have this summer diving with Jodie B and then I will start on the
new one.  I am getting a new workshop which I am hoping will be ready mid
summer.

Kind Regards
James

​