[PSUBS-MAILIST] New Sub Project.

MerlinSub@t-online.de via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Mar 15 11:17:51 EDT 2016

A hardcore Psuber has at least two submarines. One to operate and one to
working on..

Gratulations. Carsten

-----Original-Nachricht-----

Betreff: [PSUBS-MAILIST] New Sub Project.

Datum: 2016-03-15T15:41:54+0100

Von: "James Frankland via Personal_Submersibles"
<personal_submersibles at psubs.org>

An: "Personal Submersibles General Discussion"
<personal_submersibles at psubs.org>

Hi All,

I have bought Scadoc 1000 from Emile.  Its just arrived today in Guernsey
and I will collect it from the harbour freight shed at the weekend.

I am not really quite ready for a new sub project, but I went to look and
couldn't say no....

The idea is that the sub is big enough to fit a small diesel engine in, so
I can be more independent on the surface.  Still a lot of work to do of
course, but there is a lot of work not to do as well.   I will make all the
changes that I have learned building Jodie B to make a more useful boat.

I want to have this summer diving with Jodie B and then I will start on the
new one.  I am getting a new workshop which I am hoping will be ready mid
summer.

Kind Regards
James