[PSUBS-MAILIST] New Sub Project.

Emile van Essen via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Mar 16 13:16:40 EDT 2016

Pity to let go the nice sub but I know she is in good hands!

Pic: There were even 3 subs in the shop !

All the best, Emile

  _____

Van: Personal_Submersibles [mailto:personal_submersibles-bounces at psubs.org] Namens James Frankland via Personal_Submersibles
Verzonden: dinsdag 15 maart 2016 15:38
Aan: Personal Submersibles General Discussion
Onderwerp: [PSUBS-MAILIST] New Sub Project.

​Hi All,

I have bought Scadoc 1000 from Emile.  Its just arrived today in Guernsey and I will collect it from the harbour freight shed at the weekend.

I am not really quite ready for a new sub project, but I went to look and couldn't say no....

The idea is that the sub is big enough to fit a small diesel engine in, so I can be more independent on the surface.  Still a lot of work to do of course, but there is a lot of work not to do as well.   I will make all the changes that I have learned building Jodie B to make a more useful boat.

I want to have this summer diving with Jodie B and then I will start on the new one.  I am getting a new workshop which I am hoping will be ready mid summer.

Kind Regards

James

​
​