[PSUBS-MAILIST] Sherwin-Williams code

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Mar 16 19:14:59 EDT 2016

Hey guys thanks so much. It turns out an account has been created in their
system and all we need to do is tell them the account number. It is "585849573
- PSUBS" (thanks John K.) The discount was huge. I got two gallons of
Macropoxy for just under $90 and the normal price was $300. The attendant
was astonished at the discount but went ahead with it because that's what
he saw in the system. I'm still wondering if there was a mistake somewhere
as the discount seems so substantial.

Best,

Alec

On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 1:42 PM, Jim Todd via Personal_Submersibles <