[PSUBS-MAILIST] Membership cards

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Mar 17 18:10:55 EDT 2016

Hi Jon,How do I access my account on Subdb to add a picture.Thanks'Hank

    On Thursday, March 17, 2016 1:11 PM, Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

Everyone will get new membership cards when I fix the membership
software.  There are some tweaks necessary but I have not had time to
take care of them.  Many of you have no doubt noticed that you have not
been required to renew your membership which is because I have opted not
to require it until I can get the membership software updated.  When I
do so we will get this rolling again.  As far as discounts, it seems
only fair to me that people who support PSUBS through their membership
get this benefit so it does not help the organization to post any
discount information publicly.  Don't confuse the mailing list with
membership, we do not require membership to participate in the mailing
list.  I will post the sherwin-williams info under the members area of
the website so that we have it someplace it won't get lost again.

Thanks,
Jon