[PSUBS-MAILIST] hatch pin

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Mar 22 13:15:56 EDT 2016

Oops, I cut off my e mail.  The amount it is off is maybe  2 thousandths.Hank

    On Tuesday, March 22, 2016 11:13 AM, hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 Sean yes it is conical, but when I close it with the o-ring, it does not close tight metal to metal and with the play in the hinge I feel like it is not closing evenly when I do the vacuum test.  I am probably worrying about nothing, likely the hatch is not completely seated metal to metal under vacuum.  I am talking