[PSUBS-MAILIST] O2 cleaning.

Scott Waters via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Mar 22 14:10:43 EDT 2016

Hank,I got my O2 inspector cert through TDI and I learned alot about it. There are tons of options*Blue Gold cleaner is a great option*Simple Green is a ok option*Dish soap (non lotion) is a ok option
Best case senerio is to put it in a ultra sound machine, but you can manually clean it with a nylon brush first then a lint free rage.
Thank you,Scott Waters

Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Smartphone