[PSUBS-MAILIST] hatch pin

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Mar 23 20:05:44 EDT 2016

Brian,In my case the weight alone seals the hatch ;-)   Hey how are you making out, how about some pictures, have you painted your sub?Hank

    On Wednesday, March 23, 2016 5:57 PM, Brian Cox via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 Hank,             I was just referring to the issue of the hatch wanting to leak right at the surface before there is any pressure on it.  The Dogs should take care of that, unless there is some play there. Brian