[PSUBS-MAILIST] Esmarelda pics

Thu Mar 31 06:40:55 EDT 2016

Hi Brian

I must confess that when you first sent pictures years ago of the concrete
hull, I couldn't understand what you were doing and didn't think it would
come to anything.  I am glad to be proved wrong!  Congratulations, you've
gone for something really different and its turned out fantastic!

Looking forward to seeing her in the water.  Remember to take loads of pics
for us...

Kind Regards
James

On 31 March 2016 at 06:50, Brian Cox via Personal_Submersibles <