[PSUBS-MAILIST] Interested in camping at the 2006 convention?

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue May 3 16:37:32 EDT 2016

Hi all,

We're having difficulty securing a block of hotel rooms for the convention
in Watkins Glen (Seneca Lake), so it looks like participants may have to
make independent arrangements for accommodation. One option is a campground
that is right next to a sub-capable boat ramp that I've used with Snoopy in
the past. I have not camped there, but they have 8 tent sites available
that are contiguous and in an area they tell me is suitable for pulling up
our vehicles and subs. The cost is $30/night. There are fire pits, but no
power. However, they tell me there are spots elsewhere in the campground
where we could pull up the subs for charging.

I would like to gauge if we have a critical mass of potential campers.
Anyone interested in joining me?

http://www.watkinsglen.us/clute-park-campground

Thanks,