[PSUBS-MAILIST] PC2016 - PSUBS Convention

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue May 3 16:54:41 EDT 2016

Dates:  July 27-July 30

Events: submarine diving, technical presentations, public interaction.
Specifics to be announced.

Lodging:  Due to the busy tourism season it appears we will be unlikely
to find one lodging location that has enough rooms for all that might
attend.  Therefore, this will be a "make-your-own-lodging-plans" event
and we will identify a common central meeting spot soon.  It will be
critical that we share phone numbers and email addresses to keep in
touch just in case anyone gets out of sync and wants to know where the
group is located.

If you are open to camping, let Alec or myself know ASAP. Otherwise, use
expedia or your own favorite vacation planning tool to find lodging in
the "Watkins Glen" area of New York.  I have seen numerous hotels, B&B,
motels, with 1-2 vacancies still available, so there are places to
stay...we just won't all be in the same place.

Jon