[PSUBS-MAILIST] PC2016 - PSUBS Convention Speakers

Steve McQueen via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu May 5 14:33:28 EDT 2016

All, I wanted to tag on to Jon's email. Even if you are not planning on attending but would like to recommend a speaker let me know. For that matter if you can't attend but want to put a presentation together I think we can present for you or set up a remote presentation capability (think WebEx or GoToMeeting).
Thanks,
Steve