[PSUBS-MAILIST] PC2016 - PSUBS Convention Speakers

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu May 12 15:42:40 EDT 2016

Hi Cliff,

I've been contacting sub owners and so far the ones who have responded with
various degrees of "yes" include:

- Jon Wallace
- Scott and Kathy Waters
- Brian Hughes
- Gary Sluis
- Dan H.
- Greg Cottrell
- Mark Ragan
- Alec Smyth

I expect some will drop out and one or two could be static displays rather
than diving, but we should definitely have a little fleet even if half of
them don't show. I've presumed you're too far away, but...

:)

Alec

On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 12:50 PM, Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles <