[PSUBS-MAILIST] PC2016 - PSUBS Convention Speakers

Douglas Suhr via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu May 12 18:21:36 EDT 2016

I'm quite disappointed to report that Snoopy and I most likely won't make
the convention. We have a family function scheduled in NJ that is
apparently not negotiable :(

Hopefully someone will be on video detail to get some cool footage. ~ Doug
S.

On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 4:29 PM, Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles <

> Looks like this could be the largest number of boats we have ever had
> attend a psub convention.
>
> My diving buddy Rick Maxwell is trying to talk me into towing the R300 to
> the convention.  I am tempted.  It would only be a couple of hundred miles
> longer than when we towed it to Islamorada Fl which turned out to be an
> easy tow.  I worry that the traffic in the north east would make it more
> difficult.
>
> Cliff
>

> On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 2:42 PM, Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles <
>
>> Hi Cliff,
>>
>> I've been contacting sub owners and so far the ones who have responded
>> with various degrees of "yes" include:
>>
>> - Jon Wallace
>> - Scott and Kathy Waters
>> - Brian Hughes
>> - Gary Sluis
>> - Dan H.
>> - Greg Cottrell
>> - Mark Ragan
>> - Alec Smyth
>>
>> I expect some will drop out and one or two could be static displays
>> rather than diving, but we should definitely have a little fleet even if
>> half of them don't show. I've presumed you're too far away, but...
>>

>> :)
>>
>> Alec
>>
>> On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 12:50 PM, Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles <
>> personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Steve/Jon:
>>>
>>> Rick Maxwell and I would like to start nailing down travel arrangements
>>> for the 2016 Psubs convention.  I don't see anything on the web site on the
>>> convention.  I realize that it's early days and you guys are working
>>> details but can you give us an update?
>>>
>>> 1)Firm Dates
>>> 2)Dive venue
>>> 3)Meeting venue