[PSUBS-MAILIST] FEA

Douglas Suhr via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun May 15 21:16:10 EDT 2016

Hey Scott, I think Dave Columbo could help you with that... remember his
presentation at the '13 Keys convention that covered FEA on the Seaquestor
pressure hull... that was pretty cool. Not sure who helped him out though,
maybe he can chime in. ~ Doug S.

On Sun, May 15, 2016 at 8:50 PM, Scott Waters via Personal_Submersibles <