[PSUBS-MAILIST] progress

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun May 22 17:08:19 EDT 2016

Hi Brian,

That sphere looks cavernous compared to my little boat! Hey may I ask
something extremely pedestrian? I'm looking for exactly the sort of rubber
traction pad you have on the top of the cylinder, appearing at 2:15  - do
you happen to have a source for that? One would think it the easiest thing
in the world to locate, but I haven't found one yet that is just right and
yours appears to be it.

Thanks,

Alec

On Sun, May 22, 2016 at 11:53 AM, Brian Cox via Personal_Submersibles <