[PSUBS-MAILIST] some further lake tests

Antoine Delafargue via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun May 22 17:13:20 EDT 2016

Hi Alan,

good question. We have a scanning sonar at least 180° sector, so we should
see things coming, even from the sides.
ln case we get pined sideways, we can inflate ballast at last minute. or
wait a few hours for tides to reverse...
if we have more time and want to avoid uncontrolled ascent we could also
land with the anchor and VBT.
we have bow thruster too but not as reactive.
Last resort, a professional diver has been contacted; he ll have plenty of
time to come and get us free.

regards,
Antoine

On Sun, May 22, 2016 at 1:21 PM, Alan James via Personal_Submersibles <