[PSUBS-MAILIST] Constant current LED driver

Alan James via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun May 29 06:26:05 EDT 2016

 In case any one has come across one, I am looking for a DC/DC step down (buck driver) module with constant current adjustment.I need to drop the voltage from 50V input to 32-36 to drive my LEDs.There is this module...ZXY6005 2.6" DC~DC 60V Constant Voltage Current Regulated Power Supply Module - Green

|   $ 46.19   |    |

|   |
ZXY6005 2.6" DC~DC 60V Constant Voltage Current Regulated Power Supply...
 I like this from DX. Find the cool gadgets at a incredibly low price with worldwide free shipping here.  |   |

 it will do what I want, but is a bit big & expensive. One option is to buy a couple of these &just use the voltage step down function & run a number of smaller constant current drivers off it.For anyone running 36V, there are a heap of cheap constant current drivers & LEDs in thatrange to make up cheap & powerful lights.Alan