[PSUBS-MAILIST] Constant current LED driver

Alan James via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon May 30 16:05:17 EDT 2016

Thanks Cliff,it says "extreme deal" then links to Deal Extreme & says "out of stock".   I have noticed a number of other high powered LED drivers out ofstock. These large LEDs  must be very popular.I have some good 36V constant current drivers that I am running them offbut will eventually need that step down from my 48V system.Alan