[PSUBS-MAILIST] acrylic cylinder

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue May 31 08:09:05 EDT 2016

Hello Group,I am also selling my acrylic cylinder assembly, I would cut it off the sub sphere so it would go with the 24 in dia collar that welds into the hull and the top ring that is 1 inch thickk  516-70 and the K350 hatch with internal \external opening feature.  It would be a complete set up.  The sub it is on was pressure tested to around 200 feet.  The acrylic cylinder is 26in OD and 12 in tall and 1 in thick.  I can also cap the bottom opening and rig it up for a much deeper pressure test.Message me at hankpronk at live.ca if interestedHank