[PSUBS-MAILIST] speed controller

Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Nov 1 19:27:38 EDT 2016

MINN KOTA FORTREX MAIN CONTROL BOARD PN# 2264054 24/36V ,
http://www.ebay.com/itm/MINN-KOTA-FORTREX-MAIN-CONTROL-BOARD-PN-2264054-24-36V-/371716842908?hash=item568c0ce59c:g:VxAAAOxyXDhSpea4&vxp=mtr

Easy to wire.  Two wires from battery connect via 1/4" spade connectors and
10 AWG wire.  Two wires to DC motor again connected with two 1/4" spade
connectors.  IF you use the potentiometer that is on the board, that's it.
When the potentiometer is in the centralized potion, the motor is off.  Pot
is non linear so lots of control at low speed.  If you want to control
through a PLC, all you have to do is cut the leads from the pot and have
the PLC send a 0-5vdc signal.  0v is full one way, 2.5V is off and 5vdc is
full the opposite direction.  That is it.  Very easy to wire.

Cliff

On Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 6:09 PM, hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <