[PSUBS-MAILIST] scrubber

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Nov 3 06:38:26 EDT 2016

Hi Phil,Thank you, can you tell me if the scrubber is different than a typical cylindrical scrubber, given the curved rectangle shape.  A picture of a DW scrubber would be great.  It is the space saving shape I am wanting to copy, but I am not clear on how the absorbent is evenly exposed to air flow.  Thank youHank