[PSUBS-MAILIST] High Pressure Port Dimensions

Sat Nov 5 09:36:51 EDT 2016

Sorry that I have only been following these threads sporadically, or I would have replied sooner.

7/16-20 UNF is the same thread as SAE/MS in the same size. It is probably more cost effective to use an o-ring sealed adapter to NPT (such as a Swagelok SS-4-SAE-7-4) and an industry standard male NPT transducer, than trying to source a transducer with the o-ring sealed straight thread fitting.

Sean