[PSUBS-MAILIST] Electronic contents gauge

Stephen Fordyce via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Nov 6 03:47:25 EST 2016

Hi Alan, plenty of different philosophies out there on what's acceptable
for oxygen service and cleaning - my position is probably quite
conservative, based on industry and SCUBA standards/requirements.

Thanks for the offer of some samples but I'm happy with my current
arrangements.

Cheers,
Steve

On 4 Nov 2016 8:26 pm, "Alan via Personal_Submersibles" <

>>> http://valvesandregulators.aquaenvironment.com/item/check-va